Increase the productivity of your workgroup with the high-performance HP LaserJet 4300 series printers. These printers offer faster, more powerful printing and a higher duty cycle. Printing is always delivered when you need it-no warm-up time with an instant-on fuser that prints first page out in under 9 seconds. Use any printer in the series to print even your largest volume jobs quickly with print speeds up to 45 ppm. With 1200 dpi print quality, you can print sharp, clear and professionally looking documents.
This is a fully refurbished printer and includes everything that you need to get up and running! Included with each printer ordered is the printer itself, a power cord, a starter toner cartridge, a copy of the printer drivers (if you check the box above to have them included), and a printer cable (if you select a cable for us to include above). We are so confident in the high quality and reliability of our machines that we include a 6 month warranty with all of our refurbished equipment! For more information on what sets our machines apart from the competition please visit the link at the left hand side of the page to view our refurbishing process. For more information on the FREE 6 month warranty please visit the "terms & conditions" section of our website.
The LaserJet 4300dtn comes standard with 80 Meg of ram. This model has four expansion slots and can be expanded to 416 Meg. Options to upgrade the memory have been added to the bottom of this page your shopping convenience. We will be glad to install and configure any memory upgrade purchased prior to shipping your new printer!
- Manufacturer Part #
- Print Technology
- REt, 18,000-page Ultraprecise cartridge
- 350 MHz
- Print Speed
- 45 ppm
- First Page Out
- < 9 seconds
- 1200 x 1200 dpi
- IEEE 1284-compliant parallel interface port
- Fast Ethernet 10/100Base-TX port
- 1 open EIO slot
- HP Jetdirect Ethernet 10Base-T (Part #: J3110A )
- HP Jetdirect 10Base2 and LocalTalk (Part #: J3111A)
- HP Jetdirect Token Ring (Part #: J4167A)
- HP Jetdirect 680n 802.11b wireless internal print server (Part #: J6058A)
- Other Options HP Jetdirect Connectivity Card for USB, Serial and LocalTalk connections (EIO) (Part #: J4135A)
- Interface HP Jetdirect 615n Fast Ethernet internal EIO print server
- Languages and Fonts
- hp PCL 6, hp PCL 5e, hp PostScript® 3 emulation, HP-GL/2
- 80 MB RAM (Expandable to 416 MB)
- Memory options designed specifically for the 4300:
- 8 MB SDRAM DIMM (Part #: C7842A)
- 16 MB SDRAM DIMM (Part #: C7843A)
- 32 MB SDRAM DIMM (Part #: C7845A)
- 64 MB SDRAM DIMM (Part #: Q9680A)
- 128 MB SDRAM DIMM (Part #: Q9121A)
- Hard Drives
- Optional 10GB EIO hard disk (Par t#: J6054B)
- Paper Handling
- Input 1,100 Sheet Input Capacity consists of 3 Trays:
- Tray 1: Multipurpose tray - 100 Sheets
- Tray 2: 500- Sheet tray
- Tray 3: 500- Sheet tray
- Input Options 1,500-sheet tray and feeder unit (Par t#: Q2444A)
- 75-sheet envelope feeder (Par t#: Q2438A)
- Max input capacity with all trays: 2,600 sheets
- Output 250 Sheets
- Printing Features Auto-Duplexer (duplex printing accessory: letter, legal, A4, Executive, B5 (JIS) and A5)
- The auto duplex option automatically turns the paper over for two-sided printing
- Other Options 500-sheet stacker (Par t#: Q2442A)
- 500-sheet stapler/stacker (Par t#: Q2443A)
- Types/Sizes Media Types: paper: plain, letterhead, prepunched, bond, color, preprinted, recycled; transparencies; labels; envelopes; card stock; user-defined
- Media Sizes: Multipurpose tray 1: 3" x 5" - 8.5" x 14"; 500-sheet tray 2: 5.8" x 8.3" - 8.5" x 14"
- Media Weights: 16 to 32 lb
- Monthly Duty Cycle
- 200,000 Sheets
- The duty cycle is the maximum recommended number of printed pages per month to ensure long printer life.
- Misc. Features
- Requirements Source: 110-volt models: 110 to 127 volts
- Consumption Printing: 685 watts (45 ppm)
- Standby: < 28 watts
- PowerSave: < 25 watts
- ENERGY STAR compliant
- Noise Levels Noise level per ISO 9296
- Sound power: printing (45 ppm) LwAd 7.0 B(A), PowerSave LwAd 4.0 B(A)
- Sound pressure: printing (45 ppm) LwAd 56 dB(A), PowerSave LwAd 27 dB(A)
- Temperature Operating temperature: 50 to 90° F
- Storage temperature: 32 to 95° F (0
- Humidity Operating humidity: 20 to 80% RH non-condensing
- Storage humidity: 10 to 90% RH
- Safety Certifications: CSA (Canada), UL (USA), NOM-1-NYCE (Mexico)
- Electromagnetic Compatibility: FCC Part 15B Class B, Canada
- (statement on manual required)
- These toners are designed specifically for the HP 4300:
- Smart Print Toner Cartridge (Part #: Q1339A) Yields 18,000 pages @ 5% coverage
- Printer maintenance kit (Part #: Q2436A )
- (H X W X D)
- 19.2" x 16.2" x 20.5"
- 66 lbs
What is included?
- Power Cord
- Starter Toner Cartridge*
- Drivers (when selected upon checkout)
- Printer Cable (when selected upon checkout)
- Industry leading 6 month warranty
*starter cartridge yields may varyWhat is a "Refurbished" printer?
machines include new maintenance kits which are installed by our certified
technicians. The maintenance kit typically includes a new fuser and new
rollers/pads. This ensures years of trouble free operation. We are so confident
in these machines that we include a free 6 MONTH warranty.
Refurbished machines are thoroughly checked and graded by our certified technicians. In addition, we test the formatter boards and all network cards if so equipped. These printers are cleaned, inside and out. In addition we professionally foam pack your printer for shipping via UPS. What does the warranty cover?
Our industry leading warranty covers both parts and labor. Please visit our terms and conditions
section for more information. Where do I download the drivers and the manual for this machine?
Please click here
to find the necessary drivers.
Please click here
to locate the manuals.
Please contact us for any further assistance needed configuring your machine. We also have IT technicians on staff to assist you with configuring your printer on a network (if applicable).