The HP LaserJet 4250 increases workgroup productivity with fast print speeds up to 45 ppm and less than 8 seconds for the first page out. A 460 MHz processor, expandable memory, industry-leading internal networking, and genuine HP printing supplies round out this printer's performance features. HP printing supplies and the printer provides easy status monitoring and proactive alert messages, so you spend more time focusing on your business. Get the capabilities you need with a host of versatile optional features, including high-capacity paper trays, stapling and stacking accessories, as well as third-party solutions through Compact Flash support. The HP LaserJet 4250 printer series grows with your business.
This is a fully refurbished printer and includes everything that you need to get up and running! Included with each printer ordered is the printer itself, a power cord, a starter toner cartridge, a copy of the printer drivers (if you check the box above to have them included), and a printer cable (if you select a cable for us to include above). We are so confident in the high quality and reliability of our machines that we include a 6 month warranty with all of our refurbished equipment! For more information on what sets our machines apart from the competition please visit the link at the left hand side of the page to view our refurbishing process. For more information on the FREE 6 month warranty please visit the "terms & conditions" section of our website.
The LaserJet 4250 comes standard with 48 Meg of ram. This model has two expansion slots and can be expanded to 512 Meg. Options to upgrade the memory have been added to the bottom of this page your shopping convenience. We will be glad to install and configure any memory upgrade purchased prior to shipping your new printer!
- Manufacturer HP
- Manufacturer Part #
- Print Technology
- Laser monochrome
- 460 MHz
- Print Speed
- 45 ppm
- First Page Out
- 8 seconds
- 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Ports USB 2.0 compatible port, IEEE 1284-B compliant parallel port, 2 open EIO slots
- HP Jetdirect EIO internal print servers, HP Jetdirect external print servers, HP wireless print servers, HP Jetdirect EIO conectivity card for USB/serial/LocalTalk, Bluetooth wireless
- Languages and Fonts
- HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5e, HP Postscript Level 3 emulation, direct PDF (v 1.3) printing (with at least 128 MB printer memory)
- 48 MB RAM (Expandable to 512 MB)
- Hard Drives
- Optional, 20 GB HP High-performance EIO hard disk
- Paper Handling
- Input 600
- Max. Input Capacity 3,100
- Output 300
- Duplexing Optional (with the purchase of an automatic duplex unit)
- Types/Sizes Media Types: Paper (plain, preprinted, letterhead, prepunched, bond, recycled, color, rough), transparencies, labels, envelopes, cardstock, user-defined
- Media Sizes: Letter, legal, executive, statement, 8.5 x 13 in, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch)
- Media Weight: 20 lbs.
- Envelope Feeder 75 envelope capacity
- Monthly Duty Cycle
- 200,000 Sheets
- The duty cycle is the maximum recommended number of printed pages per month to ensure long printer life.
- Misc. Features
- Power Device Power supply - internal
- 680 Watt (operational), 25 Watt (stand-by)
- Energy Star compliant
- Temperature 50 - 90°F
- Humidity 20-80%
- Q5942 family print cartridges
- Dimensions (H X W X D)
- 14.8" x 16.5" x 17.8"
- 50 lbs.
What is included?
- Power Cord
- Starter Toner Cartridge*
- Drivers (when selected upon checkout)
- Printer Cable (when selected upon checkout)
- Industry leading 6 month warranty
*starter cartridge yields may varyWhat is a "Refurbished" printer?
machines include new maintenance kits which are installed by our certified
technicians. The maintenance kit typically includes a new fuser and new
rollers/pads. This ensures years of trouble free operation. We are so confident
in these machines that we include a free 6 MONTH warranty.
Refurbished machines are thoroughly checked and graded by our certified technicians. In addition, we test the formatter boards and all network cards if so equipped. These printers are cleaned, inside and out. In addition we professionally foam pack your printer for shipping via UPS. What does the warranty cover?
Our industry leading warranty covers both parts and labor. Please visit our terms and conditions
section for more information. Where do I download the drivers and the manual for this machine?
Please click here
to find the necessary drivers.
Please click here
to locate the manuals.
Please contact us for any further assistance needed configuring your machine. We also have IT technicians on staff to assist you with configuring your printer on a network (if applicable).