HP LaserJet 4100 Series printers are HP's most advanced, user-friendly workgroup printers. Unique communication features make it easier to set up and manage printer operation, minimize the need for user intervention, and take the guesswork out of printer status and printing supplies levels. The HP LaserJet 4100 workgroup printer provides 25 ppm speed, 600-sheet capacity, 150,000 pages/month capability and 16MB memory. The LaserJet 4100DTN has all of the features of the base model, except the memory is upgraded to 32 meg, a 10/100 internal NIC has been added and a second 500 sheet paper feeder is included! Also a automatic duplex assembly comes with this model to enable easy two sided printing!
This is a fully refurbished printer bundle and includes everything that you need to get up and running! Included with each printer bundle ordered is the printer itself, a power cord, two compatible toner cartridges, and a copy of the printer drivers (if you check the box above to have them included). We are so confident in the high quality and reliability of our machines that we include a 6 month warranty with all of our refurbished equipment! For more information on what sets our machines apart from the competition please visit the link at the left hand side of the page to view our refurbishing process. For more information on the FREE 6 month warranty please visit the "terms & conditions" section of our website.
The LaserJet 4100dtn comes standard with 32 Meg of ram. This model has three expansion slots and can be expanded to 256 Meg. Options to upgrade the memory have been added to the bottom of this page your shopping convenience. We will be glad to install and configure any memory upgrade purchased prior to shipping your new printer!
- Manufacturer Part #
- Print Technology
- 250 MHz RISC
- Print Speed
- 25 ppm
- First Page Out
- >12 seconds
- 1200 x 1200 DPI
- Ports IEEE 1284 bidirectional parallel
- 1 open EIO slots
- Fast Ehternet 10/100Base-TX
- HP Jetdirect Ethernet (10Base-T) (Part #: J3110A )
- HP Jetdirect Ethernet (10Base-T, 10Base2) and LocalTalk (Part #: J3111A)
- HP Jetdirect Token Ring (Part #: J4167A)
- HP Jetdirect Fast Ethernet (100Base-TX) and Ethernet (10Base-T) (Part #: J4169A)
- HP Jetdirect 680n Wireless Internal Print Sever, (Part #: 6058A)
- Other Options HP Jetdirect connectivity card for USB, serial, and LocalTalk connections (Part #: J4135A)
- Fast InfraRed receiver (Part #: C4103A)
- Interface HP Jetdirect 610n (EIO) print server for Fast Ehternet 10/100Base-TX
- Languages and Fonts
- PCL6, HP PCL 5e, and PostScript 3 emulation
- 110 scalable TrueType fonts (80 built-in), 30 via HP Fontsmart; all PCL and PostScript accessible
- 32 MB RAM (Expandable to 256 MB)
- Memory options designed specifically for the HP LaserJet 4100:
- 8 MB SDRAM DIMM (Part #: C7842A)
- 16 MB SDRAM DIMM (Part #: C7843A)
- 32 MB SDRAM DIMM (Part #: C7845A)
- 64 MB SDRAM DIMM (Part #: C7846A)
- 128 MB SDRAM DIMM (Part #: C9121A)
- Hard Drives
- Optional 5 GB EIO disk drive (Part #: J6054A)
- Paper Handling
- 1,100 Sheet Input Capacity consists of 3 trays:
- Tray 1: 100-sheet multipurpose tray
- Tray 2: 500-sheet input tray
- Tray 2: 500-sheet input tray
- Input Options 500-sheet paper feeder (Part #: C8055A )
- 75 envelope power feeder (Part #: C8053A)
- Maximum input capacity: 1,600 sheets
- Output 300-sheet
- Features Duplex printing accessory
- The auto duplex option automatically turns the paper over for two-sided printing
- Types/Sizes Media Types: bond, special application, and recycled papers. Transparencies and labels designed for laser printers
- Media Sizes: letter, legal, executive, envelopes (#10, Monarch)
- Media Weights: Tray 1- 16 to 53lb, Tray 2-16 to 28 lb
- Monthly Duty Cycle
- 150,000 Sheets
- The duty cycle is the maximum recommended number of printed pages per month to ensure long printer life.
- Misc. Features
- Requirements 100 to 127
- Noise Levels Operating: LpAm = 58 dB (A)
- Idle: LpAm = 32 dB (A)
- Operating: 50 to 91°F
- Storage: 32 to 91°F
- Humidity Operating: 20 to 80% RH non-condensing
- Storage: 10 to 95% RH non-condensing
- Features Memory Enhancement technology (MEt)
- Resolution Enhancement technology (REt)
- These toners are designed specifically for the HP LaserJet 4200:
- Black Smart Print Cartridge (Part #: C8061X ) Yields 10,000 pages @ 5% coverage
- Black Smart Print Cartridge (Part #: C8061A ) Yields 6,000 pages @ 5% coverage
- Preventative Maintenance Kit 110v (Part #: C8057A)
- (H X W X D)
- 18.4 " x 15.3" x 21.2"
- As Shipped
- 23.7" x 27.44" x 28.6"
- 52.5 lb
- As Shipped
- 79 lb
What is included?
- Power Cord
- 2 Compatible Toner Cartridges
- Drivers (when selected upon checkout)
- Printer Cable (when selected upon checkout)
- Industry leading 6 month warranty
What is a "Refurbished" printer?
machines include new maintenance kits which are installed by our certified
technicians. The maintenance kit typically includes a new fuser and new
rollers/pads. This ensures years of trouble free operation. We are so confident
in these machines that we include a free 6 MONTH warranty.
Refurbished machines are thoroughly checked and graded by our certified technicians. In addition, we test the formatter boards and all network cards if so equipped. These printers are cleaned, inside and out. In addition we professionally foam pack your printer for shipping via UPS. What does the warranty cover?
Our industry leading warranty covers both parts and labor. Please visit our terms and conditions
section for more information. Where do I download the drivers and the manual for this machine?
Please click here
to find the necessary drivers.
Please click here
to locate the manuals.
Please contact us for any further assistance needed configuring your machine. We also have IT technicians on staff to assist you with configuring your printer on a network (if applicable).
- 1200 x 1200 DPI Resolution
- 25 PPM Print Speed
- 32 MB RAM (expandable to 256 MB RAM)
- 1,100 Sheets Input Capacity(expandable to 1,600 sheets)
- Includes Auto Duplex Unit Accessory
- Network Ready (10/100 BaseTX)
- Connects Via Parallel and Fast Ethernet