The world's best-selling laser printer just got better. Introducing the HP LaserJet 4050t Certified Refurbished Printer, the replacement for the best-in-class HP LaserJet 400 Series printers. Offering increased printing and networking performance, increased printer versatility, and lower total cost of ownership. This 17 PPM black and white printer is perfect for small to medium size workgroups.
This is a fully refurbished printer and includes everything that you need to get up and running! Included with each printer ordered is the printer itself, a power cord, a starter toner cartridge, a copy of the printer drivers (if you check the box above to have them included), and a printer cable (if you select a cable for us to include above). We are so confident in the high quality and reliability of our machines that we include a 6 month warranty with all of our refurbished equipment! For more information on what sets our machines apart from the competition please visit the link at the left hand side of the page to view our refurbishing process. For more information on the FREE 6 month warranty please visit the "terms & conditions" section of our website.
The LaserJet 4050t comes standard with 8 Meg of ram. This model has three expansion slots and can be expanded to 192 Meg. Options to upgrade the memory have been added to the bottom of this page your shopping convenience. We will be glad to install and configure any memory upgrade purchased prior to shipping your new printer!
- Print Technology Monochrome Laser
- Print Speed 17 PPM
- 13 Seconds first page out
- Resolution 1200 x 1200 DPI
- HP REt
- Networking Optional via JetDirect Internal or External Print Servers
- Connectivity IEEE 1284 Bidirectional Parallel
- Fast Infrared
- RS-232C 9 Pin Serial
- 2 PCI Based EIO Slots
- Languages and Fonts HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5e, PostScript Level 2 Emulation
- 110 TrueType, plus HP FontSmart
- Memory 8 MB (expandable to 192MB)
- Processor 133 Mhz RISC
- Hard Drive Optional 2 GB Hard Drive (C2985B)
- Paper Handling Input: 600 Sheets (Max Input is 600 sheets)
- Input Sources: (1) 100 Sheet Top Tray, (2) 250 Sheet Bottom Trays
- Output: 300 Sheets, 250 Sheets Top, 50 Sheets Rear
- Output Sources: Top Output Bin and Rear output tray
- Paper Handling Options:
- ~LaserJet Print to Mail Accessory (C7833A)
- ~500 Sheet feeder with universal paper tray (C4124A)
- ~75 Envelope Feeder (C4122A)
- ~Duplex Unit (C4123A)
- ~500 Sheet universal replacement paper tray for feeder unit(C4125A)
- ~500 replacement tray for 4050, 4050N and 4050 USB-Mac
- ~250 Sheet Replacement tray for 4050T and 4050TN
- Paper Sizes: Letter, legal, executive, Custom: 3" x 5" to 8.5" x 14"
- Max Paper Size: 8.5" x 14"
- Print Area: Unknown
- Media Types: Paper (plain), labels, envelopes, card stock, transparencies
- Duplex: Optional
- Misc. Features N-up printing, booklet printing with duplexer
- Automatic network switching
- Automatic I/O Switching
- Expanded Control Panel Help assists users with troubleshooting printer problems at the printer, reducing Help Desk calls
- Duty Cycle 65,000 Pages Per Month
- Dimensions Unit: 17" x 15" x 15"
- As Shipped: 23.6" x 19.7" x 20"
- Weight Unit: 43 Lb
- As Shipped: 58 Lb
What is included?
- Power Cord
- Starter Toner Cartridge*
- Drivers (when selected upon checkout)
- Printer Cable (when selected upon checkout)
- Industry leading 6 month warranty
*starter cartridge yields may varyWhat is a "Refurbished" printer?
machines include new maintenance kits which are installed by our certified
technicians. The maintenance kit typically includes a new fuser and new
rollers/pads. This ensures years of trouble free operation. We are so confident
in these machines that we include a free 6 MONTH warranty.
Refurbished machines are thoroughly checked and graded by our certified technicians. In addition, we test the formatter boards and all network cards if so equipped. These printers are cleaned, inside and out. In addition we professionally foam pack your printer for shipping via UPS. What does the warranty cover?
Our industry leading warranty covers both parts and labor. Please visit our terms and conditions
section for more information. Where do I download the drivers and the manual for this machine?
Please click here
to find the necessary drivers.
Please click here
to locate the manuals.
Please contact us for any further assistance needed configuring your machine. We also have IT technicians on staff to assist you with configuring your printer on a network (if applicable).