The world's best selling laser printer just got better. Introducing the HP LaserJet 4050N printer, the new replacement for the best-in-class HP LaserJet 4000 Series printers. Offering increased printing and networking performance, increased printer versatility, and lower total cost of ownership. This model comes with a powerful 133 MHz processor, 16MB of memory and is network ready.
This is a fully refurbished printer and includes everything that you need to get up and running! Included with each printer ordered is the printer itself, a power cord, a starter toner cartridge, a copy of the printer drivers (if you check the box above to have them included), and a printer cable (if you select a cable for us to include above). We are so confident in the high quality and reliability of our machines that we include a 6 month warranty with all of our refurbished equipment! For more information on what sets our machines apart from the competition please visit the link at the left hand side of the page to view our refurbishing process. For more information on the FREE 6 month warranty please visit the "terms & conditions" section of our website.
The LaserJet 4050n comes standard with 16 Meg of ram. This model has three expansion slots and can be expanded to 192 Meg. Options to upgrade the memory have been added to the bottom of this page your shopping convenience. We will be glad to install and configure any memory upgrade purchased prior to shipping your new printer!
- Manufacturer Hewlett Packard
- Manufacturer Part #
- Print Technology
- Monochrome Laser
- 133 MHz RISC
- Print Speed
- 17 ppm (A4)
- First Page Out
- 13 seconds
- 1200 dpi x 1200 dpi, HP REt
- Ports IEEE 1284 Bidirectional Parallel
- Fast Infrared
- RS-232C 9 Pin Serial
- 10/100 BaseTX Ethernet
- 1 PCI Based EIO Slot
- Interface 10/100 Base TX Ethernet
- Languages and Fonts
- HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5e, PostScript Level 2 Emulation
- 110 TrueType, plus HP FontSmart
- 16 MB RAM (Expandable to 192 MB)
- Paper Handling
- Input 600 Sheet Input Capacity consists of two trays:
- One 500-Sheet Tray
- One 100-Sheet Input Tray
- Input Options ~LaserJet Print to Mail Accessory (C7833A)
- ~500 Sheet feeder with universal paper tray (C4124A)
- ~75 Envelope Feeder (C4122A)
- ~Duplex Unit (C4123A)
- ~500 Sheet universal replacement paper tray for feeder unit(C4125A)
- ~500 replacement tray for 4050, 4050N and 4050 USB-Mac
- ~250 Sheet Replacement tray for 4050T and 4050TN
- Output 300 Sheets, 250 Sheets Top, 50 Sheets Rear
- Features Manual Duplex
- The optional auto duplex unit automatically turns the paper over for two-sided printing
- Types/Sizes Media Types: Plain paper, labels, envelopes, card stock, and transparencies
- Media Sizes: Letter, legal, executive, Custom: 3" x 5" to 8.5" x 14"
- Max Paper Size: 8.5" x 14"
- Media Weights: 20 lbs.
- Monthly Duty Cycle
- 65,000 Sheets
- The duty cycle is the maximum recommended number of printed pages per month to ensure long printer life.
- Misc. Features
- Consumption Operational: 680 Watt
- StandBy: 25 Watt
- Temperature 50 °F to 89.6 °F
- Humidity 20 - 80%
- (H X W X D)
- 17" x 15" x 15"
- 55 lbs
- System Requirements
- Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP
What is included?
- Power Cord
- Starter Toner Cartridge*
- Drivers (when selected upon checkout)
- Printer Cable (when selected upon checkout)
- Industry leading 6 month warranty
*starter cartridge yields may varyWhat is a "Refurbished" printer?
machines include new maintenance kits which are installed by our certified
technicians. The maintenance kit typically includes a new fuser and new
rollers/pads. This ensures years of trouble free operation. We are so confident
in these machines that we include a free 6 MONTH warranty.
Refurbished machines are thoroughly checked and graded by our certified technicians. In addition, we test the formatter boards and all network cards if so equipped. These printers are cleaned, inside and out. In addition we professionally foam pack your printer for shipping via UPS. What does the warranty cover?
Our industry leading warranty covers both parts and labor. Please visit our terms and conditions
section for more information. Where do I download the drivers and the manual for this machine?
Please click here
to find the necessary drivers.
Please click here
to locate the manuals.
Please contact us for any further assistance needed configuring your machine. We also have IT technicians on staff to assist you with configuring your printer on a network (if applicable).
- Print Speed: 17 ppm
- First Page out in 13 seconds
- Resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Paper Handling: 600 Sheet Input Capacity Consists of:
- 1 x 500 Sheet Input Tray
- 1 x 100 Sheet Input Tray
- Memory: 16 MB (Expandable to 192MB)
- Connectivity: Parallel, Serial, Infrared and 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet
- Environments: PC and Mac Compatible