The HP LaserJet 3050 all in one is a powerful, intelligent, high performance machine that combines a Laser Printer, Copier, Scanner, and Fax Machine in a compact design that fits your desktop. With fast laserjet printing speeds of up to 19 ppm and an 8 second first page out, the LaserJet 3050 is designed to handle all of your office needs. The 30 sheet automatic document feeder (ADF) allows for a steady level of high performance. The LaserJet 3050 comes with a standard 260 sheet input capacity and 64 MB RAM. The HP LaserJet 3050 gives you professional, laser output and amazing versatility at a low total cost of ownership.
This is a fully refurbished printer bundle and includes everything that you need to get up and running! Included with each printer bundle ordered is the printer itself, a power cord, two compatible toner cartridges, and a copy of the printer drivers (if you check the box above to have them included). We are so confident in the high quality and reliability of our machines that we include a 6 month warranty with all of our refurbished equipment! For more information on what sets our machines apart from the competition please visit the link at the left hand side of the page to view our refurbishing process. For more information on the FREE 6 month warranty please visit the "terms & conditions" section of our website.
The LaserJet 3050 comes standard with 64 Meg of ram. This models memory cannot be upgraded.
- Manufacturer HP
- Manufacturer Part # Q6504A
- Print Technology LaserJet Monochrome
- Print Speed 19 ppm
- Resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Memory 64 MB RAM
- Connectivity Ports Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
- RJ-11 fax port
- RJ-11 line-out telephone port
- HP Jetdirect en3700 Fast Ethernet external print server (Part #: J7942A)
- HP Jetdirect ew2400 802.11b/g wireless and Fast Ethernet external print server (Part #: J7951A)
- Languages and Fonts HP PCL6, HP PCL5e, HP postscript level 3 emulation, PostScript® Printer Description (PPD)
- 45 scalable TrueType, 35 PostScript
- Paper Handling Input 260 Sheet Total Input Capacity consists of:
- 1 x 250 Sheet Capacity Input Tray
- 1 x 10 Sheet Priority Slot
- 1 x 30 Sheet ADF
- Output 100 Sheets face down
- Media Types
- Paper (plain, preprinted, prepunched, bond, color, glossy, letterhead, light, heavy, recycled, rough), envelopes, transparencies, labels, cardstock
- Media Sizes Priority slot, 250 sheet tray: 3" x 5" - 8.5" x 14", letter, legal, envelopes (No. 5 1/2 Baronial through No. 11), index cards, postcards
- ADF: 5.8" x 4.1" - 8.5" x 15", letter, legal
- Media Weights Priority slot, 250 sheet tray: 16 to 43 lb (60 to 163 g/m2)
- ADF: 13 to 28 lb (48 to 105 g/m2)
- Copier Features Resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- Speed 19 cpm
- Zoom Range 25% - 400%
- Max. Copies 99 copies
- Scanner Features Resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- Depth 24 bit
- Software Walk-up scanning via front control panel with Scan to button (software preconfiguration required)
- Remote scanning via HP LaserJet Scan, and TWAIN- or WIA-compliant software; supported file types: JPEG, TIF, BMP, GIF, PDF, PNG
- Fax Features Resolution 300 x 300 dpi
- Speed 33.6 kbps
- Features Digital storage for up to 110 pages
- Fax forwarding
- Delayed sending,
- Ring detection
- Fax polling
- Broadcasting to up to 119 locations
- Speed-dial to up to 120 numbers (119 group dials)
- Auto fax reduction
- Junk barrier
- PC interface
- Auto redialing
- Monthly Duty Cycle 7,000
- The duty cycle is the maximum recommended number of printed pages per month to ensure long printer life.
- Misc. Features Humidity Non-operating: 0 to 95%
- Operating: 10 to 80%
- Temperature Maximum operating: 59 to 90.5 degrees F (15 to 32.5 degrees C)
- Storage: -4 to 104 degrees F (-20 to 40 degrees C)
- Supplies Toner
- These toners are designed specifically for the HP LaserJet 3050 All in One:
- Black Toner (Part #: Q2612A) Yields 2,000 pages @ 5% coverage
- System Requirements Windows® 2000, XP® Home, XP Professional, Mac OS X v 10.3 and higher (full solution)
- Windows 98, 98 SE, ME, Server 2003 (print and scan only via USB port, print only via network)
- (H X W X D) As Shipped 18.1" x 16.9 " x 17.3 "
- As Shipped 22 lbs.
What is included?
- Power Cord
- 2 Compatible Toner Cartridges
- Drivers (when selected upon checkout)
- USB Cable
- Industry leading 6 month warranty
What is a "Refurbished" printer?
machines include new maintenance kits which are installed by our certified
technicians. The maintenance kit typically includes a new fuser and new
rollers/pads. This ensures years of trouble free operation. We are so confident
in these machines that we include a free 6 MONTH warranty.
Refurbished machines are thoroughly checked and graded by our certified technicians. In addition, we test the formatter boards and all network cards if so equipped. These printers are cleaned, inside and out. In addition we professionally foam pack your printer for shipping via UPS. What does the warranty cover?
Our industry leading warranty covers both parts and labor. Please visit our terms and conditions
section for more information. Where do I download the drivers and the manual for this machine?
Please click here
to find the necessary drivers.
Please click here
to locate the manuals.
Please contact us for any further assistance needed configuring your machine. We also have IT technicians on staff to assist you with configuring your printer on a network (if applicable).
- Laser Printer
- Speed: 19 ppm Black
- Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Sheetfed Scanner
- Optical Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Bit Depth: 24 bit
- Speed: 19 cpm Black
- Reduction and Enlargement: 25% to 400%
- Fax Machine
- Speed: 33.6 Kbps Fax Modem
- Page Memory: Up to 110 Pages
- Connects Via USB