Enhance your business image with HP's consistently clear, sharp images using the LaserJet 2420d and HP Smart Printing technology. Make your workplace environmentally friendly with low energy consumption, noise levels and chemical emissions. Save paper with automatic two-sided printing and recyclable supplies. Plus, you will find your productivity soaring with the 1320's 400 MHz processor and 48 MB (expandable to 320 MB) memory. Take your business to the next level with this dynamic printer.
This is a fully refurbished printer bundle and includes everything that you need to get up and running! Included with each printer bundle ordered is the printer itself, a power cord, two compatible toner cartridges, and a copy of the printer drivers (if you check the box above to have them included). We are so confident in the high quality and reliability of our machines that we include a 6 month warranty with all of our refurbished equipment! For more information on what sets our machines apart from the competition please visit the link at the left hand side of the page to view our refurbishing process. For more information on the FREE 6 month warranty please visit the "terms & conditions" section of our website.
The LaserJet 2420 comes standard with 48 Meg of ram. This model has two expansion slots and can be expanded to 320 Meg. Options to upgrade the memory have been added to the bottom of this page your shopping convenience. We will be glad to install and configure any memory upgrade purchased prior to shipping your new printer!
- Manufacturer HP
- Manufacturer Part #
- Print Technology
- Laser monochrome
- MIPS 400 MHz
- Print Speed
- Up to 30 ppm
- First Page Out
- 10 seconds
- 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Ports USB 2.0 compatible port, IEEE 1284-B compliant parallel port
- HP Jetdirect 620n Fast Ethernet print server (Part #J7934A)
- HP Jetdirect 625n Gigabit Ethernet Print Server (Part #: J7960A)
- HP Jetdirect 680n 802.11b wireless print server (J6058A)
- HP Jetdirect ew2400 802.11g Wireless Print Server (J7951A)
- Print Drivers HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5e, HP Postscript Level 3 emulation, Macintosh PPDs
- Languages and Fonts
- HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5e, HP Postscript Level 3 emulation, direct PDF printing v 1.3 (with at least 128 MB of printer memory)
- 48 MB RAM (Expandable to 304 MB)
- Memory options designed specifically for the LaserJet 2430:
- 64MB RAM (Part #: Q2625A)
- 128MB RAM (Part #: Q2626A)
- 256MB RAM (Part #: Q2627A)
- Hard Drives
- Paper Handling
- Input 350 sheet input capacity consists of 2 trays
- Input Options 1 x 100 sheet Multipurpose Tray and 1 x 250 sheet Input Tray
- Output 250 sheets
- Duplexing Automatic two-sided printing
- Types/Sizes Media Types: Paper (plain, preprinted, letterhead, prepunched, bond, recycled, color, rough), transparencies, labels, envelopes, cardstock, user-defined
- Media Sizes: Multipurpose Tray 1: 3" x 5" to 8.5" x 14"
- Media Weights: 16 to 53 lb
- Envelope Capacity 10
- Monthly Duty Cycle
- 75,000 Sheets
- The duty cycle is the maximum recommended number of printed pages per month to ensure long printer life.
- Misc. Features
- Power Requirement AC 120 V
- Consumption 625 Watt (operational), 11 Watt (stand-by)
- Temperature 59-89 °F
- Humidity 10-80%
- Dimensions (H X W X D)
- 10.2" x 16.7" x 15.7"
- 35.9 lbs.
What is included?
- Power Cord
- 2 Compatible Toner Cartridges
- Drivers (when selected upon checkout)
- Printer Cable (when selected upon checkout)
- Industry leading 6 month warranty
What is a "Refurbished" printer?
machines include new maintenance kits which are installed by our certified
technicians. The maintenance kit typically includes a new fuser and new
rollers/pads. This ensures years of trouble free operation. We are so confident
in these machines that we include a free 6 MONTH warranty.
Refurbished machines are thoroughly checked and graded by our certified technicians. In addition, we test the formatter boards and all network cards if so equipped. These printers are cleaned, inside and out. In addition we professionally foam pack your printer for shipping via UPS. What does the warranty cover?
Our industry leading warranty covers both parts and labor. Please visit our terms and conditions
section for more information. Where do I download the drivers and the manual for this machine?
Please click here
to find the necessary drivers.
Please click here
to locate the manuals.
Please contact us for any further assistance needed configuring your machine. We also have IT technicians on staff to assist you with configuring your printer on a network (if applicable).