The HP LaserJet 2100 series printers pack all of these advanced features into a solution that is affordable and compact enough for virtually any working environment. The HP LaserJet 2100 is easily upgradeable to all the features your growing business will need. The LaserJet 2100 delivers 10 pages per minute and sharp text and graphics, as well as exceptional gray scale images.
This is a fully refurbished printer bundle and includes everything that you need to get up and running! Included with each printer bundle ordered is the printer itself, a power cord, two compatible toner cartridges, and a copy of the printer drivers (if you check the box above to have them included). We are so confident in the high quality and reliability of our machines that we include a 6 month warranty with all of our refurbished equipment! For more information on what sets our machines apart from the competition please visit the link at the left hand side of the page to view our refurbishing process. For more information on the FREE 6 month warranty please visit the "terms & conditions" section of our website.
The LaserJet 2100 comes standard with 4 Meg of ram but has three expansion slots and is expandable up to 52 Meg. Options to upgrade the memory have been added to the bottom of this page your shopping convenience. We will be glad to install and configure any memory upgrade purchased prior to shipping your new printer!
- Print Speed Black, Best Quality 10 ppm
- First Page Out 17 secs
- Processor 66 MHz
- Duty Cycle, Pages Per Month 15,000
- Paper Trays, Max. 3
- Input Capacity, Std. 2100/2100se/2100xi/2100M: 350 sheets
- 2100TN: 600 sheets
- Input Capacity, Max. 600 sheets
- Output Capacity, Std 150 sheets
- Output Capacity, Max 150 sheets
- Envelope Input, Max. 10
- Envelope Feeder No
- Duplex Printing Manual
- Media Sizes, Std Letter, legal, index card
- Media Sizes, Custom 3 x 5 in to 8.5 x 14 in
- Media Types Paper (plain), labels, envelopes, card stock, transparencies
- Media Weights 16 to 43 lb
- Media Handling/Document Finishing Tray 1: up to 100 sheets 20 lb paper, up to 10 16-24 lb envelopes; trays 2 and 3: up to 250 sheets 20 lb paper
- Memory, Std. 2100/2100se/2100xi: 4 MB
- 2100M/2100TN: 8 MB
- Memory, Max. 2100/2100se/2100xi: 52 MB
- 2100M/2100TN: 40 MB
- Memory Slots 2100/2100se/2100xi: 3
- 2100M/2100TN: 2
- Typefaces 2100/2100se/2100xi:10 TrueType, 35 Intellifont, plus 65 TrueType on disk
- 2100M/2100TN: 80 device fonts plus 65 TrueType
- Connectivity, Std. 2100/2100se/2100xi: IEEE 1284-compliant bidirectional parallel, infrared, 1 open EIO slot
- 2100M: IEEE 1284-compliant bidirectional parallel, infrared, 1 open EIO slot, LocalTalk
- 2100TN: IEEE 1284-compliant bidirectional parallel, infrared, 1 open EIO slot, HP JetDirect print server in EIO slot
- Connectivity, Opt. HP JetDirect 600N (EIO) internal print servers for Ethernet, Token Ring, LocalTalk
- Prints Color No
- Print Quality, Black Best 1200 dpi
- Technology, Black Print Resolution REt , UltraPrecise toner
- Print Languages, Std. 2100/2100se/2100xi: HP PCL 6
- 2100M/2100TN: HP PCL 6, HP PostScript Level 2 emulation
- Print Languages, Opt. 2100/2100se/2100xi: HP PostScript Level 2 emulation see photo and details
- 2100M/2100TN: None
- Automatic Language Switching Yes
- Automatic I/O Switching Yes
- Automatic Network Switching Yes
- Printer Management HP Web JetAdmin
- (W x D x H) 2100/2100se/2100xi/2100M: 16 x 17 x 9 in
- 2100TN: 16 x 17 x 12 in
- Weight 2100/2100se/2100xi/2100M: 25 lb
- 2100TN: 32 lb
What is included?
- Power Cord
- 2 Compatible Toner Cartridges
- Drivers (when selected upon checkout)
- Printer Cable
- Industry leading 6 month warranty
What is a "Refurbished" printer?
machines include new maintenance kits which are installed by our certified
technicians. The maintenance kit typically includes a new fuser and new
rollers/pads. This ensures years of trouble free operation. We are so confident
in these machines that we include a free 6 MONTH warranty.
Refurbished machines are thoroughly checked and graded by our certified technicians. In addition, we test the formatter boards and all network cards if so equipped. These printers are cleaned, inside and out. In addition we professionally foam pack your printer for shipping via UPS. What does the warranty cover?
Our industry leading warranty covers both parts and labor. Please visit our terms and conditions
section for more information. Where do I download the drivers and the manual for this machine?
Please click here
to find the necessary drivers.
Please click here
to locate the manuals.
Please contact us for any further assistance needed configuring your machine. We also have IT technicians on staff to assist you with configuring your printer on a network (if applicable).