Today's professionals need to save time, costs, and valuable workspace. The HP LaserJet 1012 series printer gives you that edge without compromising the high quality you have come to expect from HP LaserJet printers. Discover the advantages of personal HP LaserJet printing in any office environment. The HP LaserJet 1012 printer offers desktop laser printing for small businesses, home offices, and single users in corporate environments. The sleek, compact design fits seamlessly into your working environment without requiring you to reorganize your workspace. It's designed to be simple to both set up and operate, so you're up and printing professional quality documents in no time, right out of the box. It's an affordable solution that instantly becomes a welcomed addition to any office environment.
This is a fully refurbished printer bundle and includes everything that you need to get up and running! Included with each printer bundle ordered is the printer itself, a power cord, two compatible toner cartridges, and a copy of the printer drivers (if you check the box above to have them included). We are so confident in the high quality and reliability of our machines that we include a 6 month warranty with all of our refurbished equipment! For more information on what sets our machines apart from the competition please visit the link at the left hand side of the page to view our refurbishing process. For more information on the FREE 6 month warranty please visit the "terms & conditions" section of our website.
The LaserJet 1012 comes standard with 8 Meg of ram. This models memory cannot be upgraded.
- Manufacturer HP
- Manufacturer Part #
- Alternate Manufacturer Part # Q2461A#ABA
- Print Technology
- 133 MHz
- Print Speed
- 15 PPM
- 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Ports 1 USB port compatible with the USB 2.0 specification
- HP JetDirect 170X External Print Server for 10 BaseT Ethernet (Part: J3258B)
- HP Jetdirect wp110 wireless External Print Server (Part: J6062A)
- HP Jetdirect 380X 802.11b wireless External Print Server (Part: J6061A)
- HP JetDirect 310x Fast Ethernet External Print Server (Part: J6038A)
- HP JetDirect 300X External Print Server for 10/100 BaseTX Ethernet (Part: J3263A)
- HP Jetdirect 500x 10/100 RJ45 3-Port External Print Server (Part: J3265A)
- HP Jetdirect 500x Token Ring 3PORT External Print Server (Part: J3264A)
- Languages and Fonts
- 8 MB RAM
- Paper Handling
- Input 160 Sheet Input Capacity consists of two trays:
- 1 x 150-sheet input tray
- 1 x 10-sheet priority input tray
- Output 100 sheets
- Media Handling Manual duplexing, manual feed, sheet feed, straight through paper path
- Types/Sizes Media Types: Paper (plain, recycled), cardstock, envelopes, heavy media, labels, transparencies
- Media Sizes: 3" x 5" to 8.5" x 14"
- Media Weights: Tray 1: 16 to 28 lb (main tray to output bin), 16 to 24 lb (envelopes/heavy media)
- Monthly Duty Cycle
- 5,000 Sheets
- The duty cycle is the maximum recommended number of printed pages per month to ensure long printer life.
- Misc. Features
- Requirements 110 to 127 VAC (±10%), 50/60 Hz (±2 Hz)
- Consumption Maximum printing: 250 watts
- Maximum non-printing: 2 watts
- Noise Levels Sound pressure: 62 dB(A)
- Sound power: 6.2 B(A)
- Temperature Operating: 50 to 90.5° F
- Storage: 32 to 104° F
- Humidity Operating: 20 to 80% RH
- Storage: 10 to 80% RH
- ENERGY STAR® compliant
- These toners are designed specifically for the LaserJet 1012:
- Black Toner (Part #: Q2612A) Yields 2500 pages @ 5% coverage
- System Requirements
- Windows® Windows 98(SE) Pentium® 90, 16 MB RAM, 140 MB free hard disk space (10 MB minimum install), CD-ROM disk drive; either a USB port, dedicated IEEE-1284 compliant bidirectional parallel, or ECP-compliant parallel port for direct connections or Jetdirect 175x external print server for networked connection
- Windows 2000 Pentium 133, 64 MB RAM, 140 MB free hard disk space (10 MB minimum install), CD-ROM disk drive; either a USB port, dedicated IEEE-1284 compliant bidirectional parallel, or ECP-compliant parallel port for direct connections or Jetdirect 175x external print server for networked connection
- Windows Me Pentium 150, 32 MB RAM, 140 MB free hard disk space (10 MB minimum install), CD-ROM disk drive; either a USB port, dedicated IEEE-1284 compliant bidirectional parallel, or ECP-compliant parallel port for direct connections or Jetdirect 175x external print server for networked connection
- Windows XP Pentium 233, 64 MB RAM, 140 MB free hard disk space (10 MB minimum install), CD-ROM disk drive; either a USB port, dedicated IEEE-1284 compliant bidirectional parallel, or ECP-compliant parallel port for direct connections or Jetdirect 175x external print server for networked connection
- Mac OS 9.1 and higher PC G3 or higher, 64 MB RAM, 15 MB free hard disk space, CD-ROM drive
- OS X v.10.1/10.2 PC G3 or higher, 128 MB RAM, 15 MB free hard disk space, CD-ROM drive
- (H X W X D)
- 8.2" x 14.6" x 9.1"
- 13 lb.
- System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP; Microsoft Windows XP 32-bit
- Mac OS 9.1 and higher, Mac OS X v. 10.1, v. 10.2
What is included?
- Power Cord
- 2 Compatible Toner Cartridges
- Drivers (when selected upon checkout)
- Printer Cable
- Industry leading 6 month waranty
What is a "Refurbished" printer?
machines include new maintenance kits which are installed by our certified
technicians. The maintenance kit typically includes a new fuser and new
rollers/pads. This ensures years of trouble free operation. We are so confident
in these machines that we include a free 6 MONTH warranty.
Refurbished machines are thoroughly checked and graded by our certified technicians. In addition, we test the formatter boards and all network cards if so equipped. These printers are cleaned, inside and out. In addition we professionally foam pack your printer for shipping via UPS. What does the warranty cover?
Our industry leading warranty covers both parts and labor. Please visit our terms and conditions
section for more information. Where do I download the drivers and the manual for this machine?
Please click here
to find the necessary drivers.
Please click here
to locate the manuals.
Please contact us for any further assistance needed configuring your machine. We also have IT technicians on staff to assist you with configuring your printer on a network (if applicable).